FARM ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR NOVEMBER!
- Goat-Grams and Zooming with the Goats are here! Check out some of the fun ways you can virtually visit Ten Apple Farm. Let us bring the farm to you!
- Our April newsletter is out with details about how you can engage with (and support) the farm during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can read it here, and check out Margaret’s Freezer Fruit Pandowdy recipe on the site now.
- Invite a goat to your next Zoom meeting! Details coming to the website soon, or email or contact us for details.
- We have suspended all goat hikes and farm visits and activity during the pandemic. Please read our post about the Corona Virus and COVID-19 pandemic and what we are doing on the farm to flatten the curve.
- We have a new publishing project, The Maine Bicentennial Community Cookbook: 200 Recipes Celebrating Maine’s Culinary Past, Present, & Future. You can learn more about it at maine200cookbook.com
- Our latest book, The New Portland Maine Chefs Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Coast of Maine features recipes from many of your favorite Portland restaurants & chefs, and makes a great gift for anyone who loves Maine, cooking, or eating !
- Sign up for our email list to get updated about new hike dates and news from the farm!
- Last year, we started limiting hikes to smaller groups to improve the goat hike experience. We also will have even more intimate experiences that we are booking through Airbnb Experiences, smaller group hikes, and goat milking and morning chores experiences. Stay tuned for when things get back to normal!
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our website.