FARM ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR NOVEMBER!
- We are working on getting new goat hike dates posted as soon as possible! In the meantime, please sign up for our email list to find out about new dates as soon as they are posted! SIGN UP HERE
- Margaret’s recipe for Grampa’s Cranberry-Orange Cookies that have been a goat hiker favorite this November and December is posted this month on our blog!
- We have some of our Airbnb weekday goat hike experiences that have space in them: Check them out on our Events Calendar!
- We have a new publishing project, The Maine Bicentennial Community Cookbook: 200 Recipes Celebrating Maine’s Culinary Past, Present, & Future. Submit your family recipes and photos, and pre-order a copy (or two!) of the book at our Kickstarter campaign(Pre-order deadline is Jan 10, Submission deadline is Jan 17.)
- Our latest book, The New Portland Maine Chefs Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Coast of Maine is in bookstores and at the farm! The cookbook features recipes from many of your favorite Portland restaurants & chefs, and makes a great post-holiday gift!
- Sign up for our email list to get updated about new hike dates and news from the farm!
- This year, we started limiting hikes to smaller groups to improve the goat hike experience, and it’s been great! We also have even more intimate experiences that we are booking through Airbnb Experiences, smaller group hikes, and goat milking and morning chores experiences. All hikes and experiences cab be found on our events calendar.
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our website.